Stale Videos - Moldova Pre-Service Training

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

AYO Technology

I like thinking back to my first days and weeks in Moldova. Everything was such a blur, so overwhelming. Tired and mostly miserable, I'm not sure I understood it for the adventure it really was. Now, 6 months in and able to speak freely, things are more settled, if a bit more boring.

Some good news - I have a reliable connection to the internet. Better than reliable, it's DSL to rival the speed of any connection I've used in the States. We brought it in about a month ago and, despite connection difficulty's in some places of the village, it seems to work really well. I'll post some more thoughts concerning the internet and it's impact on my village later.

For now, though, I want to begin making up for a 6 month absence from my blog. I've kept a journal, on and off, and will make periodic posts of some of the more interesting entries I've made, and eventually catch up to where I am now.




1 comment:

Matt said...

Can't wait to read more stories, Mr. Leonard!